While public library buildings are closed:
- Visit our library online. We are offering digital library programs! Check our Instagram and Facebook pages for LIVE events. And if you missed us LIVE don’t worry, the recordings will be there.
- Please do not return your library materials. We are extending due dates. We are a fine free library and all other RI libraries will be forgiving any fines associated with the COVID-19.
- We welcome new library users! Apply for your library card online. You may also renew your card online. Your library card will grant you access to statewide digital resources include ebooks and digital audiobooks in our eZone and more.
- Holds are temporarily suspended. Since library buildings are closed and delivery is canceled, it is no longer possible to place items on hold. If you already have items on hold, they should be there for you when library buildings reopen.
- You may also visit the Office of Library & Information Services site to learn more about statewide digital library services and resources that you can use while the public libraries are closed. They are developing a collection of online resources for students and families to help all Rhode Islanders meet their learning and recreational needs from home.
We are here to help. Our director can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. She is answering emails as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience!